Slice-a-palooza: Learn how to slice fine & prioritise for value
⚡️ Slice-a-palooza! Learn how to slice fine & prioritise for Value ⚡️
Whether you're a Product Manager, Founder, Business Analyst, Tech Leader or Engineer... this workshop will help you enable truly Agile delivery.
Join us for an entertaining 'elephant carpaccio' exercise, along with practical slicing of your examples throughout the day.
This workshop is for you if you want to:
- Learn how to decompose projects into really thin slices
- Increase empathy between business-focussed and technology-focussed collaborators
- Prioritise learning and business value
- Learn how to overcome common Barriers to adoption for software development
This practical event will help build your mastery in two key skill areas that are table stakes for true Business Agility:
- Thin vertical slicing - for strong flow and fast feedback
- Prioritising for value - Deliver the most valuable things, first
An early adopter of Agile, Dan coaches and trains people in quality software development practices and old school Agile in startups, scale-ups, and larger organisations.
Dan also brings his experience in teaching martial arts from the martial arts dojo into his engaging workshop formats.