Whitelakes presents Soirée By The Bay
Join us for an exclusive Whitelakes experience with delicious food and drink, live music and celebrity chef appearances.
Ticket includes freshly shucked oysters, a mouth-watering selection of canapés and a complimentary drink on arrival. Choose from Fraser Gallop Estate wines, Villa Sandi Prosecco and of course, a range of locally crafted Whitelakes beer.
Canapé Menu includes:
- Chilli crab cakes, mango salsa, lime aioli
- Sous Vide beef fillet, smoked tomato & tarragon
- Cherry smoked salmon, dill crème fraiche, nori basket
- Exmouth prawn tostada, guacamole, pickled jalapeno
- Pumpkin, wild rice & cashew arancini, coriander pistou
- Turkish feta & zucchini “flower pots”, balsamic caviar
- Dark Chocolate Brownie, chocolate mousse, strawberries
- Peach & cardamom macrons, crème patisserie
- Cheese Board Maximus
We will be joined on the night by Crab Fest Culinary Ambassador Fast Ed Halmagyi from Better Homes & Gardens, and Paul West from River Cottages Australia. Don’t miss this opportunity to see both show off their culinary skills with cooking demonstrations throughout the evening.
Special guest DJ Ray Charles will also provide all the tunes to top off this special evening on the beautiful Mandurah Foreshore.
Soiree by the Bay and Whitelakes Brewing is proud to be part of the Channel 7 Mandurah Crab Fest program. Visit crabfest.com.au for more information.