Soul Session - Meeting You
Welcome to "Soul Session - Meeting You" where your young participant will get crafty in creating their own 20cm x 30cm vision board representing the unique spirit of who they are and aspire to be, as their truest self.
The event begins with a light breath work session facilitated by Saida, while being immersed in a sound bath, then releasing any held tension with light body movement.
This remarkable event has been created for tween girls who are on their journey to discovering self, are eager to learn empowering and freeing life skills and who love to get a little bit crafty using an array of colorful paper, inspiring magazines, stickers, texters and a splash of sparkle to ultimately create their vision of self, who they aspire to be as a person, in a physical sense on a vision board.
(Next event on 26th September is for boys and girls)
Throughout the day the following teaching points will be explained through story or interactive activity:
1. Saida's teachings
- Learn a daily breath practice to help participants ground, be in the present moment and regulate their nervous system
- Release tension out of their body
- Connect with their heart space
- Intension setting
- Feel creative and empowered
2. Jen's teachings
- Breaking down labels and roles within participant's world
- Understanding the basics of others view points
- Learning how to make conscious choices for self-empowerment
- How to physically create a vision board that you can continue to update throughout each stage of your life
These teachings are designed to involve participants as much as possible for engagement and hands on learning.
MEET YOUR SOUL LED FACILITATORS.
Soul Session - Meeting You is facilitated by Jen Vanderheld, qualified trainer/assessor, explorer of life and mother of two in collaboration with Saida Jusic, qualified massage therapist, sound healer and mother of two.
Saida's socials - facebook.com/celestialsaida
Jen's socials - fb & IG - jenny vanderheld
* Please ensure your young person has eaten lunch prior to arriving as this event is not catered for
*Bring your water bottle, an open mind and your creativity :)
* Lucky door prize on the day
* Please arrive from 1145 to write your own name tag and sign in
* Parents or carer's are to bring child to Organic Pilates Studio and collect child in person
* If you are running late to collect your child please contact us on 0447 992 970
* For any questions about this event, feel free to contact Jenny via DM. Jenny Vanderheld.