South - Librarian for a Morning - Junior 6-8 years - Hxth
Want to be a librarian for a morning?
Love books and reading? Come and see what happens behind the scenes at your local library. Learn how to sort and shelve, use the catalogue, share stories and many other wonderful things our librarians do!
Ages: 6-8 years
- Age range/restrictions - Please make sure your child meets the age range/restrictions for this programme. Bookings received that do not meet these requirements will be cancelled.
- Consent Form - We require an online consent form to be completed for every child 13 years and under attending our programming. We only require one form per child per calendar year. Please either complete your required Consent Form here or alternatively follow the link during the booking process.
- Cancellations - Cancellations are available at any time.
- Refunds - Available when requested a minimum of 48 hours prior to the event commencing.
- Sold Out? Join Waitlist - There is a limited waitlist available for this programme. If places are still available, you will be prompted to 'Join Waitlist' after clicking the 'Get Tickets' button.
- Find out about our School Holiday Programmes & Events