Standard Mental Health First Aid Training Toowoomba - July
Two full days of high quality training - 9am - 4pm both days
The Main content of the course includes:
- An overview of Mental Health issues in Australia
- Conversations to support people struggling with anxiety and depression
- Approaching someone you suspect may be suicidal and suicide prevention
- Supporting people who have experienced trauma, or self-harm & PTSD
- de-escalating aggressive behaviours
- substance use/abuse indicators and approaching the person
- self-care and resilience after these conversations
The course is Nationally Accredited and is undertaken over 2 x full-days - 9am - 4pm (both days (with breaks)
The course activities include group discussions, case studies, activities, theory, and it is very interactive and interesting.
Fee includes - Morning tea, Lunch and Afternoon tea both days all learning resources and a hard-copy book.
For further information contact www.stepbystep.training
Venue is Step by Step Training - 114 Nelson St, Middle Ridge, Toowoomba
Refunds are available by negotiation, or registration can be transferred to another person.
A $50 administrative fee will be deducted for refunds (not transfers).