Pitches that cut through (1/2 day)
⚡️ Pitches that Cut Through! ⚡️
Aimed at Startup Founders who are looking for a pitch that helps convey a great story and differentiates from the crowd.
This half-day workshop is for you if you want to:
- Sharpen the narrative of your pitch to tell the right story about your startup
- Define your differentiation and clarify your value proposition
- Position your product in the market to be a desirable investment
- Get feedback on your storytelling and incorporate it in your pitch
This is a collaborative event with multiple rounds of feedback to help you build or evolve your pitch on the day.
Why Pitches that Cut Through?
- At Everest we are experts in helping startups build their business, not only their product.
- We know how it is: we work every day with startup business like yours, and help around 10 startups to launch in market every year.
- The right narrative about your business is a fundamental driver for your success both getting funding and partnerships.
- You will walk out of the session with a toolkit to build a better pitch: a clear articulation of your value proposition and position in the market.
- You will share the experience with other founders in your same situation, learning from their experiences and getting valuable feedback.
What should I bring?
Your brains and your exiting pitch (if you have a pitch already).
Pilar has been designing and building products for more than 20 years. She’s passionate about creating startups and businesses that make technology more human and help shape our future.
At Everest Pilar works closely with founders, helping them launch great products. Before joining Everest she spent 5 years at BCG Digital Ventures building startups across a range of industries in Australia, Indonesia, Singapore, Hong Kong, and Malaysia.
Having co-founded a wellness startup in Spain, she has first hand experience of what takes to be a founder.