Stationery Aid's The Long Lunch
The Long Lunch is Stationery Aid's inaugural gala event.
Join us as we share our achievements and highlight our 2023 goals for Stationery Aid.
Guest speaker, Duku Forè GAICD, is an international speaker, author of 2 books, a 2-time TEDx Speaker, as well as a UN Delegate who has represented Australia at the United Nations Headquarter in New York. Duku will share how he overcame life’s challenges to inspire and challenge others to see life in a different light.
$120pp (+ booking fee) and includes a mimosa on arrival, 2 course lunch and a lucky door prize entry.
Corporate Tables are available and include;
- 8 Long Lunch tickets (note 8 people per table)
- Table with preferential placement
- A bottle of white and red wine
- Recognition of your support on our social media platforms
- Company logo displayed on table
- Company logo on PPT presentation shown on large screens throughout event
- A way to demonstrate your organisation’s commitment to creating positive change for people, planet and education.
Raffle tickets are also available; 1 Ticket for $10, 3 Tickets for $20 and 10 Tickets for $50. These can be purchased with your Long Lunch ticket or at the event and you don’t have to be present to win!*
*Collection of prizes must be arranged by the winner and/or postage arranged at their own expense.