Summer Solstice Celebration
Join us for a sunset celebration of the Summer Solstice at the magical location of Frenchman Bay Beach, Kinjarling.
The Summer Solstice Celebration will include:
- A mindfulness and grounding circle
- Garland making
- Intention setting for the festive period/new year ahead.
- A sunset solstice swim (see disclaimer below).
The Summer Solstice Celebration is open to all genders and anyone over the age of 16 (bubs in arms are welcome).
- An item to contribute to the circle alter that reminds you of summer (e.g. a flower, a feather, a shell, etc.)
- Anything that you would like to add to your garland - The Village will provide everything for garland making, but you may have something special that you wish to add.
- Bathers if you would like to join in for a sunset swim (please see disclaimer below).
- Weather appropriate attire.
We hope that you can join us to celebrate the 2023 Summer Solstice.
With gratitude and love,
The Village Sisters
- By signing up to this event, please note that you're taking responsibility for yourself (and your infant if in attendance). Should you wish to partake in the sunset solstice swim, please be aware that you're swimming at your own risk and the responsibility falls on you to take care of yourself. The Village is not responsible for any attendees that decide to take part in a sunset solstice swim.