Summer South Festival 2024
We're kicking off the New Year with our third annual Summer South Music Festival at the Barn On The Ridge, Milton NSW.
A special opportunity to celebrate new beginnings and soak up a day full of live music and yummy food + drinks. All while enjoying the NSW South Coast summer sunshine and The Barn's iconic view of Didthul & The Budawang Ranges.
Summer South is featuring an exciting lineup including
Come and join us for an epic start to 2023!
Some housekeeping items:
- Bring a picnic rug and reusable cup to enjoy great music with family and friends.
- Gates open from 2pm. Welcome to Country at 2:30pm
- Seating is first come first serve - we reccoment you bring a picnic rug or low chairs. Visitors with high back chairs will be asked to set up towards the back of the lawn due to the slope of the grass, and to avoid limiting others' view.
- Food and drinks will be available for purchase, please do not BYO. All dietaries will be catered for.
- There is limited parking available at the venue, we encourage attendees to carpool where possible or pre- book with Plan B Passenger Service, Shoalhaven Passenger Service or Milton/Ulladulla Taxi Service
- This event is accessible to all ages and abilities - kids under 10 do not require a ticket. Pets are welcome on leads, but please come prepared with bags and pick up after your furry friends :)
- No need to print your ticket - we can scan you in using an e-copy!
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
We can't wait to kick off the New Year with you!