Sunday Meds in July🙏🏽
Sunday Meds is a beautiful morning of real chats with a theme of focus, followed by a meditation, journalling process and connecting with community. It runs four times a year and is always a sellout session.
If you're looking to start your Sunday deeply connected to yourself, open in your mind and heart, and surrounded by good humans, then this will be great for you.
What to bring?
- Bring a yoga mat, a pillow and blanket for extra comfort and cosiness. The studio does have mats, bolsters and blankets but not enough to accommodate all you legends.
- Journal and pen to write the downloads you receive.
What to wear?
- Come super comfy and in whatever helps you feel relaxed. During meditation your body temperature can drop, so be sure to wear/bring something warm.
Last few things to mention ...
- Please arrive between 9:15am and 9:30am to be checked-in by my darling Steve.
- Please remove your shoes before entering the Shala (yoga space downstairs) as a sign of respect.
- To access Humming Puppy, open the door to where it says Humming Puppy and Pole Divas. Walk up the set of stairs and you'll see the door to Humming Puppy. Open it up, come on in and Steve will check you in.
- There is plenty of free parking that surrounds Humming Puppy.
**Important to note
If you are in a place right now where you are feeling unstable mentally or emotionally, please check in with yourself that you feel okay to attend. Sunday Meds is about going deep, asking ourselves the hard questions and seeing what has been holding you back. Going inward, asking ourselves questions and receiving answers can be incredibly powerful, liberating, overwhelming and challenging. The truth does set us free and can also stir up emotions, so please be mindful of this prior to booking, on the day and after the session. This is facilitated in a brave and safe space on the day, but do check in with yourself that you feel okay to attend.