Sunflower Field Adventure
Join the Outsiders Sunday, August 27th for a day traversing a sunflower maze. See these giant beauties up close while capturing the perfect photo as a keepsake. Spend the day in the country picking in the fields and orchards learning about how food is grown. Enjoy abundant panoramic photo opportunities along with a scenic tractor-drawn wagon ride. We'll finish up our day at the farm with a picnic.
We'll meet up at Worthwild to kick off the day. We'll provide the transportation there of course.
- 10:00 AM – Meet at Worthwild
- 10:30AM – Depart
- 11:45 AM – Arrive at the farm for Sunflower Maze & Picnic
- 4:00 PM - Depart back to NYC
- 5:15 PM – Back in NYC
- Tractor Drawn Wagon Ride
- Access to Sunflower Maze
- Complimentary Water, Beer & Other Beverages
What To Bring:
- Debit Card or Cash to purchase food from the farm
- A camera or your smartphone.
- We love (and our sponsors do too) when our community posts pictures and shares the adventure with their friends.