Sunset Sips presented by Katrina Beohm Real Estate in collaboration with Sourdough Business Women
Welcome to our second annual Sunset Sips event, proudly presented by Katrina Beohm Real Estate.
Set on Sugar Beach Ranch, a stunning 60acre bushland property at South Ballina beach, this is an event to welcome in Spring, celebrate incredible local businesses and come together as a business community for our last Sourdough Business Women event of the year.
What can you expect from this afternoon? Connections and introductions to business leaders across the Northern Rivers region, local food and drinks, live music and the opportunity to network in a relaxed, unique environment.
There's also a host of awesome raffle prizes, special offers from our sponsors and lush goody bag inclusions!
- Retreatment Botanics Skincare Pack (value $1,000)
- Origin House at Carool accommodation 2-night stay (value $1,100)
- Mandy Nolan "Authentic You" Masterclass
- Potager Restaurant voucher (value $100)
- Gaia voucher (90 minute relaxation massage or 90 min facial)
- Nutra Organics Hamper (value $300)
- Jan Morrison Transformations 'money coaching' session (value ($250)
- Blossom Creative Events Group Paint & Sip Voucher (value $500)
- Husk Distillery tour for two voucher
- There's Always More Hair and Makeup Gift Voucher (Value $125)
- Retreatment Botanics: Gift Pack (RRP value $132)
- Locale Magazine: latest edition
- Buyers Collective: $500 cash for referring a client who signs up with Buyers Collective
- Mazzer Photographics: discount photo shoot voucher
- Ramada Hotel Ballina: Luxurious hand cream
- Katrina Beohm Real Estate: Free marketing offer
- PLUS more to be announced - all packaged up in a Katrina Beohm Real Estate calico tote bag
We also have some special offers from our sponsors for the SBP community:
- Locale Magazine: 15% discount on all advertising until 30 September (email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Katrina Beohm Real Estate: $1,500 worth of free marketing when selling with Katrina Beohm Real Estate (call 0467 000 222 and mention Sunset Sips)
- Mazzer Photographics: 20% discount off portrait or business photography sessions booked by 30 September (use code SUNSET20 at checkout)
This Flagship Event is a community-wide occasion, open to all genders and is Sourdough's last event for 2023. Highlights:
- Awesome people
- Music by Luke Bennett
- The Luxury Table oyster bar
- Raffle prizes and goody bags
- Art & Wine Co creative activity
- Nourish bowls by Baked with Benefits
- Dessert bar
- Drinks by The Gin Experience, Stone & Wood and Yogi Nectar
Along with the support of major sponsor Katrina Beohm Real Estate and Sugar Beach Ranch as our event collaborator, this event is also generously sponsored by Ramada Hotel Ballina/Byron, Byron Family Law and Blushed - Hair, Beauty & Makeup and supported by Locale Magazine and Mazzer Photographics.
Sugar Beach Ranch 3.00pm-6.00pm
259 Keith Hall Lane, South Ballina NSW 2478
WEATHER: We have a beautiful Sperry tent but in case of poor weather, we would recommend bringing an umbrella to get you from the parking bay up to the ranch party area.
DRESS: Sugar Beach Ranch is a working farm and there will be some sandy, grassy and potentially wet areas to navigate so please consider this when selecting your footwear for the evening. And, although we are welcoming spring, it is still a little chilly in the late afternoon as the sun sets so throw in something warm if you think you’ll need it.
Please note: You may be photographed or filmed for marketing purposes while attending this event. Please advise the organiser if you have questions, concerns, or do not wish this to happen. As an attendee you will be added to the SBP mailing list for event correspondence, follow up and upcoming event information. The option to unsubscribe is available at any time.