Sunsets at Princes Pier | Melbourne (119118)
Set at one of the many picturesque locations in Melbourne, come along and capture the stunning colours of the sunset with this practical workshop.
This course is designed to help you understand colour temperature (white Balance), the importance of various filters and how to use your camera to capture the ever changing colours of South Melbourne.
Being able to capture more than just the pier, the City is also a great back drop, the waves of the water and the old boat ramp, just to name a few, are also great subjects to delve into your more creative side of Photography.
What you'll learn:
- Understanding Colour Temperature + White Balance
- Understanding Various Shooting modes – P, A, S, M
- Understanding of Circular Polarizing filters
- The Use of ND/Grad ND Filters
- Shooting into light
- Creative use of Shutter Speed
What you'll need:
- Camera Equipment
- Wide angle lens or an everyday lens (best suited for this course is anything wider than 35mm)
- Charged Battery + spare if you have one
- Memory Cards
- TRIPOD – This is a must for this course! (If you don't have one, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can try to arrange one for you)
- Circular Polarizing Filter
- ND/Grad ND Filters – If you have them (ND = Neutral Density Filters. These are not required, but great to use if you have them)
- Camera Remote – If you have one
*Please Note: In the event of heavy cloud cover and no visible sunset, this course will need to be re-scheduled.