Supporting Educators Mental Health – Parramatta
Do you know how to respond if a staff member is having an emotional crisis and it’s affecting their work?
Working with Educators who are depressed or experiencing anxiety can be difficult. This workshop gives leaders the first-aid skills to be better able to support Educators experiencing mental health concerns.
You will develop the skills required to help others in their time of need as well as gain the confidence to provide valuable emotional support. This full-day workshop has been designed by mental health experts and ECE leaders.
- Understand the prevalence of mental ill-health and its impact
- Learn to recognise changes in behaviour and learn the warning signs of poor mental health
- Understand the importance of early intervention and what to say to destigmatise mental health
- Discover the importance of early intervention and how to speak to co-workers if you are concerned about their mental health
- Learn how to respond appropriately and support someone experiencing poor mental health or a mental health crisis
- Develop the skills required to take appropriate action in a crisis involving suicidal behaviour, panic attack or stress reaction to trauma.
Book Today. Limited Places Remaining.