Sustainability Mansfield March Meeting
Sustainability Mansfield is keen to connect with other passionate sustainability community members to activate change amongst our region. Come and join us, to learn and contribute to more sustainable outcomes for the planet and all of us.
Join us at 6:30pm for dinner and a chat. Meeting to kick off at 7:30pm SHARP.
Agenda Items include:-
* Progress on housing opportunities in Mansfield region - including grant success (Ed)
* Delatite tributary in danger - update
* Latest on regional energy opportunity (People's Collective)
* Letter responses from Council to date:-
- Hybrid meeting request
- Climate Action Strategy (Ed)
- Sustainable Tourism Strategy
- Highton Lane update (post Council meeting)
* Midland link tree loss from road upgrade (CS to report)
* DRAFT Calendar of meeting and events for year
* How can we dialogue effectively with the Shire, DELWP, water authorities?
* Call for volunteers to support Sustainability Mansfield
*Anything else or to add to General Business?
RSVP here or via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ed - 0428 775 758. For a copy of minutes from last meeting please email.