Sydney Antibody Therapeutics @ Taronga 2023
Join us for the Inaugural Sydney Antibody Therapeutics Conference @ Taronga 2023. This two day event will bring together leading international and Australian-based researchers in both industry and academia to discuss innovative research in antibody therapeutic development.
Our three keynote speakers are:
- Greg Winter - 2018 Nobel Prize Winner (Virtual presentation)
- Carl Hansen - CEO of AbCellera
- Maxwell Stefan - Senior Scientist - Antibody Engineering Department of Twist Biopharma Solutions, Twist Bioscience
Our other speakers include:
Georgina Clark (The ANZAC Research Institute), Peter Hudson (Avipep Therapeutics), Bruce Wines (Burnet Institute), Henry Maun (Genentech), Mihriban Tuna (Immutrin), Michael Wheatcroft (Telix Pharmaceuticals), Stephen Mahler (Aegros), Sheryl Van Nunen (Northern Beaches Hospital), Daniel Scott (The Florey Institute and LASEREDD Therapeutics), Rowena Bull (UNSW), Patrick Schlegel (Biosceptre), Andrew Scott (Olivia Newton-John Cancer Research Institute), Anthony Doyle (Teva Pharmaceuticals), Louis Fabri (CSL) & Mark Liddament (CSL).
The program can be found on our website.
One registration includes the following:
- Access to both days of the conference and all sessions
- Refreshments on arrival, Morning Tea, Lunch and Afternoon Tea on both days and breakfast on day 2
- Invite to the Thursday night Mixer event, which includes canapes, a drinks package and a poster sessio
Check out our website or email the team at email@example.com
Looking forward to seeing you soon!