Uncovering Your Organisational History and Legacy - in person workshop
This is your invitation to join our workshop on Organisational History and Legacy
Do you know your organisation's history? How do you tell its story? How do you describe and measure your NGO's legacy?
If these questions resonate with you, we invite you to join an interactive workshop that promises to empower you with valuable insights and strategies.
In this practical, workshop you will discover:
- Discover ways to speak to the history and legacy of your service.
- Uncover why your community service was needed at a particular time in New Zealand's history and consider if the exact reasons remain so today.
- Review what has changed in society and where you have affected such change.
- Identify the obstacles your organisation has overcome and the challenges that remain today.
- Learn how to identify and measure your organisation's legacy and how to conduct an oral history interview.
- Consider how your team communicates your organisation's heritage story, internally and externally (to a broad audience). Discover creative ways by which you can do this most effectively.
This workshop is designed for:
- Board members
- Communications and Marketing Staff
- Anyone curious to investigate this area further
As a special bonus, as part of the registration cost, all attendees will receive a wonderful hard-cover book resource called 'My Story, Your Story' (compiled by ANCAD and Ruth Greenaway). This book will showcase many great examples of what will be discussed in this workshop, ensuring that you leave with practical insights you can apply immediately.
Don't miss this opportunity to gain a deeper understanding of your organization's history and legacy, and how to communicate it effectively. Seats are limited, so secure your spot today!
We look forward to seeing you at the workshop and helping your organization shine a light on its remarkable history and legacy.
Presenter: Ruth Greenaway (Tapestries)