Teresa's Trotters 2024
Prior to being paralysed from the tumour on her spine, Teresa Neate walked 6 kilometres every day. To honour her memory, and raise funds and awareness for high mortality rate cancers, the Aftershock community comes together each year close to her birthday to walk together.
We’re pleased to share that we’ll be back and bigger than ever on Sunday the 18th of February. Last year we set an ambitious goal to raise $20,000 and we exceeded that thanks to our wonderful community. We can’t wait to see what we can achieve together this year.
We would love you to join us to help us raise funds, and awareness, for high mortality rate cancers.
- Purchase one of our tickets to Teresa's Trotters - Princes Park with us on Sunday, 18th February OR
- Purchase a ticket to ‘Walk Your Block For The Aftershock’, no matter where you are in the world!
- Get a group of friends together
- Wear your Aftershock tees*
- Send us a pic and story from your picturesque location
Ticket price includes snacks and bottled water for the morning. A coffee cart will be on site to get your hot drink fix. All proceeds raised will be going straight to high mortality rate cancer research. You can read more about our research here.
*Tees can be purchased here or with your ticket