Term 4 Warehouse Workshops
Good Gravy Studio presents our Term 4 Art Workshops at The Warehouse, Noosa.
Visual Arts workshops for art makers and art lovers, aged 8-13.
Facilitated by Secondary Visual Art Educator Jess Stansbie, our Term 4 Saturday workshops explore the areas of clay and paper-making and are designed to strike the perfect balance between nurturing your child's interest in art and developing their talent in art techniques and processes.
Saturday 28th October CLAY: Participants will experiment with clay building techniques, and make a series of small, resolved clay works. These works will be fired in a professional kiln and delivered to your door approximately 3 weeks later. (Delivery to Sunshine Coast area only)
Things to note:
- Workshops begin at 9am. Please arrive at 8:50am for registration.
- All art materials are provided and are included in the cost. *The clay workshop cost includes firing your clay works.
- We will be using messy materials and our clothes may get dirty! Dress accordingly.
- Children are required to bring along their morning tea.
- Please advise if your child has any food or other allergies or medical conditions.
- Photos will be taken throughout each workshop. Please advise in writing if you DO NOT consent to photos of your child being shared on social media.
- These workshops are designed for children that love art or want to learn more about art. We want everyone to feel safe in this awesome space while we create.
- Poor behaviour from participants will not be tolerated. Parents will be contacted to collect their child if children's behaviour is not kind or respectful.
- These workshops are for children only. Please feel free to come and introduce yourself at drop off. Parents/adults are welcome to arrive 10 minutes before the end of our workshop so that you can view the work we have created.