In this class we teach you how to go through the steps to re-create these beautiful terrazzo trays! Choose your own colours, make your own terrazzo chips and use a mould to create your coaster and tray. The perfect addition to your coffee table, or to hold your keys or jewellery!
What you need to know:
- Where: The Cab Canvas Studio (2/17 Hulme Court, Myaree)
- When: Sunday the 5th of November, 2023
- Time: Arrive at 10.15am for a 10.30am start... Sharp!
- Duration: Class will run for approximately 1.5 - 2 hours
What to bring:
- We recommend wearing clothes you don't mind getting messy ... just in case!
- BYO Drinks! If you’re after some food too, we have the most delicious grazing boxes you can select as a ‘add-on’ when booking.
Pickup & take home element:
You will need to leave your Terrazzo creations to harden overnight and collect the following week 8:30am - 5:00pm, Monday, Wednesday or Friday. Please note, due to storage limitations, we are only able to hold your work for 7 days. Please get in touch if you need to make pick up outside of these times. Your creation will be packaged up in a box for you along with some sandpaper and gloss varnish to sand and seal at home - this is where the colourful chips will be revealed!
About Cabernet & Canvas
Our classes are designed to be fun, social and achievable for beginners. Come on your own or bring a friend. Our artist will walk you through the process step-by-step whilst offering suggestions on how to individualise your artwork. Anyone and everyone is welcome, no prior painting experience required.
Head to the Cabernet & Canvas website to see our full list of public classes: https://www.cabernetandcanvas.com.au/
- This venue has disability access
- There is plenty of parking around Hulme Court
Terms & Conditions