Test and Tune: ARDC Private Practice - 20th May 2022
The ARDC Private Practice Track Days are for circuit-licensed competitors and enthusiasts, and open to road and race vehicles of all types.
About this event
Bring your car or bike and your race licence, and hit the Gardner GP circuit to test and tune your vehicle!
The ARDC Private Practice Track Days are for circuit-licensed competitors and enthusiasts, and open to almost all types of road and race vehicles.
Sessions are split by licence type/vehicle type, and discounts are available for ARDC Competitor and Life Members.
Use your Service NSW Discover & Parent voucher code at checkout to receive a further discount!
- Select your tickets and enter your details
- On the last Payment stage of the checkout, enter the Discover voucher code in the field provided above the credit card payment details
- Click Add to apply
- Any remaining balance on an order will prompt you to enter your card details
- Only 1 voucher code can be applied to each transaction
- Once a voucher code is used, it can not be redeemed again. If the total $25 balance is not used in full, the remaining balance of vouchers is void.
- Amounts paid by voucher are non-refundable.
ON THE DAY
- Please bring your licence with you as you will need to present this at registration, which is typically at the ARDC Cafe at Level 1, North Paddock.
- Gates open at 0630hrs, drivers' briefing over at 8:00am at the ARDC Garage Café before alternating sessions approximately every 20 minutes through the day.
- Garages/Carports: FREE (first in, best dressed on the day)
- Passengers are not permitted.
- Helmets are compulsory (currently helmet hire is unavailable). A minimum Australian Standard AS1698 Helmet is essential.
- CARS: Long sleeve non-flammable ankle-to-wrist clothing and closed toe, flat shoes must be worn in TinTops. Race suits must be worn in Open Wheelers.
- BIKES/SUPERKARTS: One-piece race leathers, or if two-piece, must zip together.
- Private Practice will go ahead whatever the weather. In the case of extreme weather, we will contact you to confirm or cancel.*
- Full details including Driver/Rider briefing notes will be emailed with your e-ticket.
*If in doubt, please call the ARDC on 9672 1000 or Email Us HERE with your query and we will assist you.
LICENCE TYPES IN DETAIL
Sessions are split by licence type/vehicle type.
Licences for all 4-wheel vehicles: Motorsport Australia. Licences for all 2-wheel vehicles: Motorcycling Australia.
Sessions are split as follows:
- MOTORBIKES: Motorcycling Australia SENIOR NATIONAL LICENCE,
- TIN-TOP (CLOSED ROOF) CARS: Motorsport Australia SPEED LICENCE*.
- TIN-TOP (CLOSED ROOF) CARS: Motorsport Australia CIRCUIT LICENCE, (Provisional or Full)
- OPEN-WHEELERS/AUSSIE RACING CARS: Motorsport Australia CIRCUIT LICENCE, (Provisional or Full)**
- SUPERKARTS: Motorsport Australia CIRCUIT LICENCE, (Provisional or Full)**
* Consideration may be given if 10 or more Speed Licence participants request an Open Wheeler/ARC session. Email Us HERE.**Minimum numbers of 10 entrants need to be pre-registered by EOB ONE WEEK prior. If numbers are not met, the ARDC will notify participants and refunds (minus Humanitix booking fee) will be processed.
Prices for 2022 are as follows:
$210 (incl. GST and booking fee), or $180 for ARDC Members (incl. GST and booking fee). See below for full ARDC Member discount details.
Bikes: Additional $13 MNSW Rider Levy
Prices are per car, and up to two drivers per car are allowed to alternate within the sessions. You will need to provide the following when purchasing your session: Driver 2 Full Name, Licence Number, Email Address, Mobile Number, and Emergency Contact name and number.
ARDC MEMBER DISCOUNT:
ARDC Competitor Members and Life Members receive a $30 discount on Private Practice days.
To receive your discount, please enter the member ID you use to sign up/log in as an ARDC Member into the "discount code" option before purchasing your session. Email Us HERE or call 02 9672 1000 if you have any issues.
If you would like to become an ARDC Member and take advantage of the benefits please click HERE, call 02 9672 1000 or Email Us HERE. If you would like to upgrade your Membership to Competitor, please call us any time and we can assist.
Please be aware: Entrants that pre-pay as ARDC Competitor Members or ARDC Life Members will be validated for this discount during registration.
Withdrawals and refunds will be accepted automatically until three days prior to the event. To get a refund, follow these steps:
- Click update order on the order confirmation email
- Click the refunds tab
- Select the tickets you would like to cancel and/or refund
Refunds after this date are at the discretion of the ARDC: Email Us HERE providing us with your request and details, or call the ARDC on 9672 1000, and one of our staff will assist you. No refunds will be offered for non-attendance.