The Art of Indian Cooking Class
Cook and eat your very own six-course Indian feast in this intensive but practical workshop.
Indian food connoisseur, cook, and writer, Bhavna Kalra, invites foodies for an informative and delicious class on Indian cooking using seasonal vegetables.
If you are someone who loves ordering a Curry, fancy cooking it, or just enjoy eating delicious, authentic, and hearty Indian food, then this class is made for you!
In this five-hour cooking class, you will:
- Discover the food history of the Indian dishes we will be cooking
- Learn about “Spices 1, 2, 3” - a valuable rundown on spices you need to cook a hearty Indian meal and where to find them
- Practice Indian cooking techniques and learn tips and tricks;
- Enjoy eating one of the best six-course Indian Feast ever!
After the class, you will come away with knowledge on how to easily prepare your delicious curries, Dals, and meat-based dishes. We hope this will then motivate you to add a wholesome, healthy Indian way of cooking to your home-cooked, fresh meals.
This class will also give you the confidence to be familiar with spices and lentils that you can use when cooking other dishes and cuisine.
On the menu (subject to change)
- Dal Fry in Instant Pot
- A delicious vegetable dish (one of our most popular dishes)
- Chickpeas curry with the base sauce
- Lemon rice
- Mushroom Korma
- Lentils & Raisins stuffed flatbread
If you are doing a group booking for six, we can change the menu as per your requirement. We also cater to food intolerance, so let us know if you cannot have one of the dishes below and we will arrange something else for you.
- This is not a 100% hands-on class.
- All the vegetables etc will be chopped so there will be minimal handling of common ingredients
- This course is suitable for people who are gluten intolerant, vegan, and/or vegetarian.
- In unforeseen circumstances should we have to reschedule the class, we will notify you in advance and give you new dates to choose from.