The Capability Papers: Digital Health, Biotech & Medtech
Join us for The Capability Papers: Digital Health, Biotech & Medtech on 5 October 2023.
There is nothing like a pandemic to throw a light on the complexity and vulnerability of our health and medical supply chains. Australia has huge capability across medtech, digital health and biotech – but it can be slow to market, and can slip under the radar when purchasing decisions are made.
There is no denying that our research capability is world class, but there is newfound urgency to take this IP to domestic and international markets.
This forum will explore the ecosystem that includes advanced manufacturing, digital health platforms, biotech and vaccine development. Where do we have capability, where do we partner and where are our customer markets?
It will bring together leaders from across the tech ecosystem, from government, technologists, industries and institutions – who are building capability across key strategic sectors to create an avenue to form new partnerships and connections.
Date: Thursday, 5 October 2023
Time: 8.00am – 12.30pm
Venue: Victorian Connected Health Innovation and Commercialisation Centre (CHICC), Level 2, 99 William Street, Melbourne, Victoria
More details to come. Watch this space.
Thursday, 5 October 2023
8.00am — 12.30pm AEST
Connected Health Innovation Centre, Level 2/99 William St, Melbourne VIC 3000
- Professor Warwick Bowen, Director, the Australian Research Council Centre of Excellence in Quantum Biotechnology, Professor, School of Mathematics and Physics, University of Queensland
- Professor Susie Nilsson, Research Director, Biomedical Manufacturing, CSIRO
- Professor Paul D’Urso, Executive Chairman, Anatomics
- Ben Constable, Managing Director, Lumira
- Nicholas Hunt, Co-Founder and CEO, Endo Axiom
- Professor Joanna Batstone, Director & Professor of Practice, Monash Data Futures Institute, Monash University
- Damien Millen, Chief of Staff, ANDHealth
- James Riley, Editorial Director, InnovationAus.com, Moderator