The Closing of the Medusa
After an amazing 18 years, it's time to say an official good bye to the Medusa for one last time.
The Medusa has played an instrumental role within Bathurst and the Central West, with the club becoming somewhat of a household name.
Over the years, we've:
- welcomed tens of thousands of Bathurstians
- became an iconic party venue to tourists from around the country and even the world
- became a 2nd home to countless university students
- played the music a little bit too loud
- seen patrons fall in love
- poured A LOT of drinks
- created endless friendships
- employed hundreds of different staff members
- had some of Australia and the world's biggest DJ's and live music artists
- and that's just to name a few things..
But like anything, all good things must come to an end.
Introducing our full-line up:
Airwolf Paradise b2b Torren Foot
Ember | Sushi Burger
+ Local Supports
We invite everyone to come and enjoy one last night at the Medusa on Saturday the 2nd of March and see the Medusa off in true style.