The Confident Communicator
You’re excellent at your job, recognised for your skills and depth of knowledge. But you’re not where you want to be. Something is holding you back from your full potential.
What if you could build your executive presence, confidence and influence to reach your goals?
Boost your communication confidence
Join Chris Huet for a masterclass in confident communication. He will give you the tools to:
- Come from a position of strength, grounded in the moment
- Better understand your audiences
- Communicate with more clarity, conciseness and relevance
- Manage your presence to convey competence and trustworthiness
Through this full day session, you’ll learn:
- How to build presence through the two dimensions of being conscious of yourself
- Communication Rule Number 1
- The 5WH approach to understanding others
- The three principles of connected communication and a universal structure for any message
- The five practices of confident body language and how to convey competence and warmth
This tailored and highly interactive masterclass includes:
- A digital welcome pack to prepare you for the day, including an opportunity to nominate the topics you’d like covered
- A high-quality workbook to record the content and your responses to the activities
- A pdf handbook that contains the concepts covered in the masterclass
- Full catering by the wonderful Boat House staff
- A stunning lakeside location that invites contemplation and learning
- The option to add an individual, online 90-minute coaching session with Chris
Chris Huet: your guide in confidence
Chris works with organisations and leaders to improve performance through better communication. Communication, in all its forms, has been key to his success:
- Fighter pilot and commanding officer of Australia’s top gun fighter school
- Business leader who has won billions of dollars of contracts
- Australian champion spoken word artist and award-winning poet
Chris draws on this experience to help you communicate with the precision of a fighter pilot and the passion of a poet.
What others have said
"Everyone should have a Chris in their corner"
"My confidence has really built from Chris's coaching. I feel very capable right now of achieving significant impacts for my organisation."
"I have a greater sense of perspective and a view of myself. I now bring more confidence to my day-to-day activities."
“A master of his craft”
“Loads of take-aways and incredibly practical”
“Precise, practical and relevant”