Guided Meditation Class [Test]
- Guided Meditation. Class, facilitated by Soulzen Room
- $15 per person. Please bring $15 cash with you on the day of your booking
- Location: The Green Room @ Polly & Co. Entry via laneway on Brook St between NRMA & Open Cut Hairdressers.
About this class:
Soul Zen Room brings you a Guided Meditation Class with intention.
Meditation is about learning to accept and release the thoughts that come up rather than trying to stop them 🙏. The class is held in a small group intimate setting, so everyone gets the most from the session.
The class begins with a gentle stretch before we meditate to bring ourself out of our head and into our body. The class with give you time to stop, breathe and listen to your body. Plant the seeds, set intentions and manifest. Relax and refresh.
Benefits of Meditation:
- Increased Memory
- Increased exercise tolerance
- Enhance immune system by boosting our natural killer cells that's kill nasty bacteria
- Decrease physical pain
- Heightened focus during daily life
- More creative
- Decrease negativity effects from stress, depression and anxiety
Who can attend?
Our Guided Meditation class requires no previous experience. Meditation doesn't have to be on a mountain top, sitting in an uncomfortable position chanting words you don't understand (although it can be that if you want it to be 🤟). Book in and experience our class.
What do I need to bring?
- Yoga Mat
- Towel or small blanket
- $15 cash for payment
- Arrive 5-10min prior to the class commencement time
- Unfortunately, late arrivals cannot be accepted, unless discussed prior with Rian
- Turn all mobile devices onto silent (not vibrate), or flight mode
If your availability changes, kindly use our booking system to reschedule or cancel your booking, as this will allow our waitlist attendees to book. You can access cancellations via your confirmation email, or get in touch with Kim or Polly & Co and we can help you out.
Contact Kim at https://www.instagram.com/soulzen_room/
About Soulzen Room
Kim first became interested in meditation when she came across a 21-Day meditation Challenge over 7 years ago. Long story short, Kim did the challenge and LOVED it! It was nothing like she expected. It was kind of easy but kind of not. It wasn’t rocket science. I didn’t have to be a monk sitting on a mountain top sitting in this weird arse position, singing or humming words no-one understands.
After completing the challenge, Kim thought, I wonder how many other people think the same thing about meditation?
This led Kim to complete her Meditation Teachers certificate so she could share this with the world, and inspired foundations for Soul Zen Room.
Follow Soul Zen Room's journey here: https://www.instagram.com/soulzen_room/