The Rockingham Charity Gala
The Rockingham Charity Gala is a fundraising event created to support worthy causes that have impact in the local South Metropolitan Community, supporting our family members, friends, associates and even business owners through circumstances that can present to all of us at any time.
A group of local business people came up with the concept to create "Partnerships with Purpose" with the intention of delivering fundraising events through collaboration with the end results being much greater than the contributions of individuals. Its about creating awareness for worthy charities and organisations that are doing so much with so little, that every cent raised is being spent with purpose and intention to provide better outcomes across the entire community.
Profits from the proceeds of this inaugural event will go towards some amazing worthy causes that have helped thousands of families in our local community and we want to say, 'Thankyou' through our collective fundraising, so they can go on and help even more!
This year's worthy recipients are:
- Cherish Foundation: A charity that funds clinical research resulting in better treatments for gynaecological cancer patients;
- IPL Radio: An charity that provides a voice in the community promoting positive mental health, inspiring people to find their voice and sharing stories that in turn inspire others to pay it forward.
- Orange Sky: A charity that positively connects people experiencing homelessness through free laundry and conversation.
Join us for a night that celebrates the incredible community contribution in Rockingham, Kwinana and Peel fundraising for the Cherish Foundation, IPL Radio and Orange Sky charities.
If you would like to book a Table of 10, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you an invoice.
Every ticket sold includes:
- Sumptuous two-course sit-down meal provided by the fabulous 'Impressions Catering' (local owner)
- Take-home dessert option - just in case you're full (or eat it on the night ;)
- Premium St John's Wines (local owner) (First drinks on us and after, purchases from the bar for fundraising)
- Entertainment provided by:
- Music - Dancing: First Choice DJ's (local owner)
- Under the Sea Experience: Decor provided by Party Factory Perth (local owner)
- Mermaid Entertainment provided by Jane Hebiton
- Bid on some incredible local businesses in the silent and active auctions.
- Networking and fundraising throughout the night.