The Ultimate Restoration Retreat - Byron Bay
GIVE YOUR SOUL WHAT IT HAS BEEN CRAVING..
Here is your opportunity to reduce stress, rebuild your energy and get back in alignment with your health by giving back to your mind, your body and your spirit.
It is time to counteract mental and physical stress and bring in the calm, peace and tranquility your soul seeks.
That’s why Helen from HOL Health is providing the perfect space with expert resources to relax, restore, and rebalance yourself from the inside out.
This is just what you need.
"I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO JOIN HELEN’S FIRST RETREAT AT SOMA IN BYRON."
"Having never been at a retreat before and slightly nervous on the expectations I was overwhelmingly surprised. Now 3 weeks on since leaving I can’t believe what an impact those 5 days have made on my life. Not being a morning person and now waking to watch the sunrise (admittedly in bed during these cooler mornings) then doing a quick 30mins yoga flow. I’ve also brought home the great things we were taught in regards to nutrition and eating seasonally and have also imparted this knowledge back to my loved ones. Helen, took me on a journey that I never thought I needed but my heart and soul desperately craved. Nothing was forced, it was self guided and I had the most amazing woman making sure I was safe through the whole thing. Thank you Helen for coming in to my life and showing this troubled soul what an amazing person she is."
November 10th - November 14th 2023
- 5 days / 4 nights luxury accommodation at Soma with your own private suite consisting of a king size bed and ensuite
- Twice daily guided 60 minute yoga sessions, combining Vinyasa Flow and Yin Yoga lead by Helen Uskovic in the huge geodesic yoga dome immersed in the rainforest on the property
- A beautiful hike exploring the beauty of Byron Bay
- Daily guided meditations
- Delicious organic meals served on site for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for the duration of the retreat as well as organic coffee and chai tea served each morning
- Freshwater infinity lap pool and outdoor rainforest functional training area
- Massive fire pit perfect for sunset gatherings
- Beautiful common living areas to connect with others and relax in with bespoke designer furniture and modern interiors featuring contemporary art from some of Australia’s most celebrated artists
- Mystical bamboo and rainforest with thousands of botanical species and wildlife and organic garden
- Plenty of down time to chill, read and and unwind as well as explore the property and venture into Byron Bay