Set in the lush outdoor confines of Dashville, Thrashville is a rare exotic treat for anyone who likes it 'slightly heavier'.
The Hunter Valley based two-night expedition lands Friday 8th and Saturday 9th September 2023.
The popular bush blast, which has savoured some hefty knocks over the last couple of years, returns with a vengeance, ready to deliver a fresh plate of awesome, with the solemn goal of sparking pure delight into anyone with a pension for punk, hard rock, heavy metal and everything in between.
Aside from the two stages of around 20 bands rolling one at a time, the days are accompanied by some evolving awesome stuff like pro-skateboarding displays, tattoo parlour and live graff art.
Grab your crew, grab your camping gear, stock your chaos pouch and come have a cracking weekend with us at Thrashville.
- Thrashville is a fully licensed event, strictly no BYO into arena. NO GLASS.
- Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Festival is rated MA+15, parental guidance is recommended. It is fine to bring young ones, but we suggest ear protection and parental moderation. It's not a festival designed for kids, but it is a safe space and we can appreciate the desire, so it's totally up to you if you wish to bring them along to experience. So you know the festival operates in spaces of 75db - 110db
- 6 and under is free entry.
- Friday Campground opens 2pm, Arena/bar open 5pm, music kicks off around 6pm.
- Music concludes at 11pm each night.
- Friday only ticket holders must depart campground by 10am Saturday.
- Saturday arena open from 8am, music commences 11am.
- Breakfast available from 8am Saturday and Sunday, dinner/food available throughout Friday and Saturday.
- Sufficiently stocked bar open Friday 5pm - 11.30pm, Saturday 11am - 11.30pm.
- All tickets include option for camping.
- No fires in campground.
- No dogs/ pets.
- ATM on site available.
- The venue has a strict midnight noise curfew.
FAQ questions like what you can and can't bring into Thrashville, head here.
Thanks for supporting the music and embracing the edge! We look forward to seeing you here,
Angeroo + the Thashville crew