Tour de Vin
Tour de Vin & Raclette
Come join us for an evening of decadence and delight!
Taking inspiration from the iconic Tour de France, our friends at Dhall & Nash, Alienor and Jean Jacques, will take you on exhilarating journey of their native France through a selection of six great wines. Travelling through classic regions like Burgundy and Bordeaux, as well as lesser known hidden gems of the enchanting Loire Valley and Alsace. All enjoyment, no physical cycling required!
The itinerary for the evening will be:
- 1. Alsace - Domaine René Muré, Crémant d’Alsace Brut (upon arrival)
2. Alsace - Domaine René Muré, Orchidées Sauvages 2020 (Gewurztraminer)
3. Chablis - Domaine Testut, Vieilles Vignes 2020 (Chardonnay)
4. Loire - Domaine de Noiré, Caractère 2016 (Cabernet Franc)
5. Burgundy - Domaine Hubert, Lignier Gevrey-Chambertin Regnard 2018 (Pinot Noir)
6. Bordeaux - Château Grand-Puy-Ducasse 2014 (5th Growth, Cabernet/Merlot Blend)
No true homage to French wine would be complete without an appropriate cheese pairing, naturellement! Thus, no better setting for the evening than one of Goldie Estate's own Waiheke-famous Raclette events, hosted by delicious duo Leslie and Heiny.
Quality ever so hard to deliver in quantity, seats will unfortunately be limited. Tickets will be available up to a max. of 50 persons.
For any further information on the event, please do not hesitate to contact the Waiheke Wine Centre.
Looking forward to seeing you,
Waiheke Wine Centre, Dhall&Nash, and Goldie Estate
P: 093726139 E:firstname.lastname@example.org