Twilight Sabrage + Croquet - learn to saber a bottle of champagne while playing croquet
Join the Champagne Goddess and the NSW Open Croquet Champion, Alison Sharpe and learn to saber a bottle of champagne, while strategising your game of Croquet !
Rally your friends - or work colleagues- to join you at Cammeray Croquet club on a beautiful summer's evening: Saturday 1st April 2023.
Celebrate the last day of daylight savings: Arrive to glasses of sparkling wine and substantial canapés, and arrange yourselves into teams of Four for a master-tutorial in Croquet...
As Alison tweaks your Croquet game; join the Champagne Goddess next to the court to master 'the Art of Sabrage'. Susan will safely and expertly teach you to gallantly saber the cork off a bottle of bubbles, a la Napoleon Bonaparte.
There are three ways to join the fun:
- Croquet, substantial canapés and arrival glasses of sparkling wine. (Observing and cheering-on your friends doing the Sabrage) $80.00pp
- Croquet, canapés, glasses of sparkling wine + Art of Sabrage -with a bottle of Australian Sparkling Wine (includes a 'Licence to Saber' for your wallet) $119.00pp
- Croquet, canapés, bubbles + Art of Sabrage with a bottle of Champagne Vadin Plateau Brut or Rosé (plus a 'Licence to Saber') $169.00pp
- Underage Person's tickets also available. All the food, soft-drinks and croquet instruction. $50.00 per child/teenager.
- Children too young to play croquet: No charge, however, must be supervised during the event, as there will be cut-glass (sabered bottles) around.
Also available on the night: Your own personal Saber, elegantly crafted by Georg Jensen. $320 on the night, or pre-order and receive a discounted price of $300 each.
Feel free to email Susan to request EFT bank details if preferred; or if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org