Unblocking execution barriers to scaling, Oct 23
⚡️ Unblocking execution barriers to scaling ⚡️
Join us for an interactive workshop where we’ll unpack internal growth barriers, and co-design a future operating model to enable scaling.
Scale-up leaders recognise that disciplined execution is key to success. However, a deliberate focus on execution is needed to avoid invisible internal barriers that slow you down, disrupt collaboration and constrain growth.
In this workshop we will:
- surface the barriers in your organisation;
- unpack the steps to overcome them;
- develop a plan of action you can immediately apply.
This workshop is for you if your business is growing and you need to:
- align and coordinate across growing teams;
- connect your teams better - with each other and with your strategy;
- manage at larger scale, with lightweight systems and structures that can handle growth.
Workshop attendees will also gain:
- knowledge and analysis about the common internal barriers to growth, as well as their causes and solutions.
- a framework to identify and prioritise blockers to scaling.
- tools for creating an effective operating model to enable growth.
- RIchard Parton, Lead Consultant & Coach, Everest Engineering
- Simon Bristow, Principal Consultant, Everest Engineering