Uncringe Academy for Youth (13-17)
There's a lot to learn when it comes to bodies, puberty, sex, gender, and relationships! That's why WinkWink created "Uncringe Academy": honest, supportive, and inclusive sex education classes to help young people of all genders and sexual identities understand this important part of their life.
Taught by WinkWink owner and sex educator, Jenn Mason, this class provides sex education that's based in empowerment and information, rather than shame, fear, and judgment.
Workshops are divided by age and presentation of topics will vary for developmental appropriateness. Topics covered in this two-day workshop may include:
- Healthy relationships and relationship models
- The science of puberty
- Consent and communication
- Gender and sexual identities
- Sexual anatomy for pleasure and reproduction
- What IS sex? Kinds of solo and partnered sexual activities
- Safer sex practices for all kinds of sexual activities
- The ethics and realities of sexualized media and pornography
We use an accepting, informing, and affirming framework. Our focus is helping young people to feel comfortable around these topics so that they can advocate for their own bodies, health, and well-being.
- For suggested ages of 13-17 years old (but you know your kids best!)
- 2-day workshop, 10:00PM-1:00PM both days
- Snacks will be provided and attendees are welcome to bring their own snacks, as well.
Tickets are offered on a sliding scale, $5-$50. Select the price level that best fits your financial situation; for those who can pay full cost, please do so.
Have questions? Contact email@example.com for more information or to schedule a time to talk.