Gather your friends or the family and join us for a lovely event making both memories and beautiful Christmas decorations!
Learn how to use chalk paint to create stunning Christmas decorations with a dreamy smooth eggshell finish - super elegant, eco friendly products and it's so easy to do you will be inspired!
Choose your own projects from mini timber trees, upcycled baubles and decorations and photo frames. You can catch up with friends, and enjoy a drink while you make as many items as you like!
Leanne our expert Up-cycler will be available to help you create unique decoration you'll be delighted to display for years to come
You will learn:
- how to prepare surfaces for painting
- applying chalk paint and some of the different effects you can create
- applying gold or silver leaf to create gorgeous designs
- finishing with wax
Make and take home everything you make
** Leanne will also have a range of chalk paints in colours that will make you swoon available for purchase if you are inspired to take some home and continue up-cycling! **
- Adults and young people
- Beginners and those who have some crafting experience
- People wanting to learn skills and make small projects to try out working with these products
- Wear clothing suitable for art making
- A carboard box or washing basket to take your finished projects home in
- A sense of humour and willingness to try new things!
This is a Craft and Sip style workshop so you are welcome to bring Drinks & snacks.
Please plan to have a safe way to get home if you will be drinking
Teaching artist: Leanne from https://www.facebook.com/thepaintedbowerbird
Duration: 2 hours