VFMC June2022 Concert
Our June concert will feature Garry and Georgia Rose, with Support Act, Rudy van den Bovenkamp
Father/daughter duo Garry and Georgia Rose are an outstanding pair of musicians from Briagalong near Sale. For nearly four decades Garry has played with The Briagalong Bush Band while 22 year old Georgia, classically trained, is a superbly talented fiddle player, appearing at the country's top Celtic and country music festivals.
Formerly known as Rudy the One Man Band, Rudy van Den Bovenkamp has come of age, but retained the fun and variety of his former self. Rudy shares many genres of music with his audience as he allows his listeners to enjoy his favourite songs and listening intently to his original songs.
The format of the night will be:
- 7.45 pm to 8.45pm: Spot acts and Support Act, Rudy van den Bovenkamp
- 8.45pm to 9.00pm: Break.
- 9.00pm to 10.00pm: Main Act - Garry and Georgia Rose
The venue is Ringwood Uniting Church Hall, Station St. The Concert will also be webcast via Zoom. Hall attendance numbers are limited due to Covid restrictions. Pre-purchased tickets are required for both the live and webcast access. Sorry, there will be no door sales.
For more information, visit www.vfmc.org.au
For COVID safety, we will ask you to confirm that you (and any others you are purchasing a ticket for) are fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and:
- Do not have any cold, flu or fever symptoms;
- Have not returned from overseas in the past 2 weeks;
- Have not been in contact with anyone with Covid-19 in the past week;
- Are not awaiting test results for Covid-19;
- Have not visited a Covid restricted area within the last 2 weeks.