VMDO Links - The TikTok Playbook
THE TIKTOK PLAYBOOK: HOW TO DISTRIBUTE AND MARKET YOUR MUSIC AUTHENTICALLY, BUILD COMMUNITY AND DIVERSIFY REVENUE STREAMS
Come to the Music Market on June 21st as the TikTok/ SoundOn ANZ team join us to explain The TikTok Playbook. Their team of experts will be joined by some of the artists and managers most experienced in using the platform to market their art, discussing such topics as:
- Using TikTok as a promotional and marketing tool in modern music
- TikTok best practices and how to get inspired to be a creator / musician on the platform
- How distribution as an artist / label with SoundOn works and how SoundOn is aligned with TikTok
- How building a community, especially through platforms like TikTok, will be the crucial next phase of the music industry
- How musicians can diversify their content and their revenue streams in order to find broader success by using TikTok as a vehicle
TikTok has established itself as a massively important tool for music discovery this decade. According to VMDO’s 2022 Consumer Insight Report, TikTok has grown to be the most popular music discovery tool in the 16-34 age group. Come along, have a drink and find out more about how TikTok and SoundOn can help you or your artist.
The event will be held at the Music Market Event Space at Collingwood Yards. Tickets are free but booking is essential. Refreshments will be provided. Doors open at 4:30PM with the panel starting at 5:00PM sharp.