VNQ AGM 2023
Come along to our 2023 AGM. It is open to all members of the community however only members with voting rights will be able to vote.
The evening will include a presentation by Madonna Simmons of the Outcomes of Breaking Down the Barriers. Light refreshments will be served.
Nominations to join our Management Committee (the "MC") are welcomed by COB Wednesday 27 September.
Meeting Open & Welcome:
3. Confirmation of Previous AGM Minutes:
- 2021-22 AGM minutes, held on 12th October 2022
4. Business arising from Previous Meeting
5. Presentation of reports:
• President’s Report
• Treasurer’s Report
• Manager’s Report
• Madonna Simmons' Presentation of Outcomes of Breaking Down the Barriers
6. Special Resolution - Update objectives of The Constitution
7. 2022/23 Management Committee to Vacate Positions
8. Election of 2023/24 Management Committee
9. Appointment of 2023/24 Auditor
10. General Business.