Join us for a fun, ‘squirmy’ and musical time exploring the curious world of Australian reptiles and amphibians. Focusing on animal welfare and safety; children will have the opportunity to gently touch LIVE snakes, lizards, turtles, crocodiles and frogs; along with fossils, crocodile skulls and more...
Conditions of booking:
- Minimum age 5 years
- Maximum of 3 children per adult guardian
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by a parent or adult guardian
- Parents or adult guardians accompanying children need to pay.
Photographs, videos and voice recordings
Randwick City Council staff may on occasion take recordings of participants during activities (including photographs, videos and voice recordings) that could be used for the following purposes:
- educational or community information purpose
- Council displays and promotions of community education events
- to complement the promotion of Randwick's Marine and Coastal Program.
If you DO NOT wish for the participant’s recording to be used according to these conditions, please indicate this during the booking process.
This activity may be cancelled due to insufficient bookings. Participants will be advised in the event the activity changes or cancellation occurs. All care has been made in the preparation of the 2023 Marine and Coastal Discovery Program but some changes may occur due to circumstances beyond the control of Randwick City Council. Refunds will be provided for paid activities in the event of cancellation by Council.
To find out about other Marine and Coastal Discovery activities please visit https://events.humanitix.com/t...
This program is a Sustaining Our City initiative and is funded from Randwick City’s Environmental Levy.