we are the mainstream + Radically Soft society present || Winter clothing swap
What to know:
- bring up to FIVE quality pieces of WINTER clothing, accessories or shoes to swap for an equal amount of items
- drop off is between 12pm & 1pm for curating
- swap from 1pm-2.30pm
- BYO reusable bag
What you'll get:
- community who love sustainable and radical fashion!
- to hear from body activists with lived experience
- an updated Summer wardrobe
Can't make it but want to support?
We will be collecting donations for future swaps and events so DM @radically_soft or send us an email to get drop off locations.
Watch this space for [ accessibility information and a social story ].
Contact us for Pay What You Can tickets.
we are the mainstream acknowledges the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples of this nation. We acknowledge the Darug people as Traditional Custodians of the lands on which we will meet. We pay our respects to ancestors and Elders both past, present and emerging. we are the mainstream is committed to honouring First Nation peoples' unique cultural and spiritual relationships to the land, waters and seas and their rich contribution to society. We stand in solidarity with them and will continue to seek their justice through sovereignty.