Webinar Series: Blogging
This is a 3-part webinar series
Joint us at:
12:00-2:00pm AEST, Monday 29th May 2023
12:00-2:00pm AEST, Wednesday 31st May 2023
12:00-2:00pm AEST, Friday 2nd June 2023
CPE: 6 CPE points
Webinar Recordings: Registering for this live event will also give you access to the webinar recordings.
Webinar recordings can be watched at any time.
How to blog so Google sends you traffic and Prospects take action
In this 3-part training you will learn how to use a blog to get more traffic to your website. Whether you have written articles on your website before or never tried, you will get an framework to follow.
Part 1: Blogging: Foundations
- What is a blog and why you need one
- The different places you can share blog posts
- How to do keyword research so you write content people want
Part 2: Blogging: formulas, systems & tools
- Topic ideas and how often to post
- An easy formula for writing titles that get people to click
- Tools and systems to create videos and images for your articles
Part 3: Blogging: Generating client leads
- How to layout your articles so they actually get read and generate leads and sales
- Where to position your keywords in your articles for SEO
- Where to promote your articles to get more readers
Presenter: Heather Porter
Heather Porter has 15 years’ experience in digital marketing as a business owner, consultant and speaker. She is the Founder of Website Love, a website development and social media agency for small businesses. She is an Amazon Kindle #1 bestseller, co-author of 4 business books, and trainer of ‘That Social Media Show’ on the Bizversity business app used in over 100 countries to train businesses on growth. She is also 1 of 5 Meta (formerly Facebook) Certified Lead Trainers in Australia, a Meta Certified Media Buying Professional and teaches Digital Marketing at Sydney University's Centre for Continuing Education.