Webinar Series: Social Media
This is a 3-part webinar series
Join us at:
12:00-2:00pm AEDT, Monday 20th November 2023
12:00-2:00pm AEDT, Wednesday 22nd November 2023
12:00-2:00pm AEDT, Friday 24th November 2023
CPE: 6 CPE points
Webinar Recordings: Registering for this live event will also give you access to the webinar recordings.
Webinar recordings can be watched at any time.
In this 3-part training learn from 1 of 5 Lead Meta (previously Facebook) Community Trainer’s in Australia. Heather will share the blueprint to get leads and make sales from social media.
Part 1: Social Media Strategising
- What’s working now on Instagram and Facebook
- How to map out the customer journey and develop the right content at the right time
- What and when to post to get the best results on each platform
Part 2: Social Media Writing
- Copywriting formulas for captions that make people want to take action
- Amazing apps and tools to boost your account
- How to use “lead magnets” to help your followers become leads plus examples of what works
Part 3: Social Media leads and Advertising
- The web pages and emails you need to increase your chances of converting your social media leads into customers
- How to use boosted posts to reach more people
- An introduction to Meta Ads and the different between ads manager and boosted posts.
Presenter: Heather Porter
Heather Porter has over 15 years experience in digital marketing as a business owner, consultant and speaker. She is the Founder of Website Love, a website development and social media agency for small businesses. She is an Amazon Kindle #1 bestseller, co-author of 4 business books, and trainer of ‘That Social Media Show’ on the Bizversity business app used in over 100 countries to train businesses on growth. She is also 1 of 5 Meta (formerly Facebook) Certified Lead Trainers in Australia, a Meta Certified Media Buying Professional and teaches Digital Marketing at Sydney University's Centre for Continuing Education.