WELLINGTON DA Workshop: Taking advantage of AI to elevate your design practice
*DA Friends receive $150 off per Ticket. Join as a DA Friend today!
**If you're a DA PLUS friend and would like to attend this workshop with one of your free tickets, email us for your access code.
Join Giselle Scott (Digital Product Designer at Rush) and Rod Acevedo ( Product Design Lead at Rush) for a workshop designed to help designers and researchers understand the potential of AI in design. As AI technology advances exponentially, the design industry holds great potential for efficiency and creativity.
In this workshop, you’ll learn about the benefits and drawbacks of AI in design and the science of prompting, and engage in exercises ranging from beginner to advanced levels.
You’ll explore the areas where AI can collaborate with humans and answer questions that humans can’t.By the end of the session, you’ll have gained new insights into the world of AI in design and practical takeaways to implement in your own work. Whether you’re an experienced designer or just starting out, this workshop will help you understand the coexistence of artificial intelligence and design practice.
Who’s it for?
- The session is designed for the following audience:
- Design executives, managers, and practitioners working in government and non-government organisations interested in implementing new ideas into their design practice.
- Designers and researchers seek methods to enhance their processes and results.
- Developers and technologists seeking to enhance their comprehension of the potential risks involved in system design
- Anybody interested in observing the coexistence of artificial intelligence and design practice.
Thanks to our Design Assembly Partners BookPrint, mychillybin, Portfolio, Rocketspark and Streamtime.
Not a DA Friend? Sign-up to help DA help you! We've got options for everyone.