West Coast Swing 4-Week Beginner Bootcamp CARRUM DOWNS
Want to learn a fun, versatile dance? WEST COAST SWING is the answer!
Looking for a new hobby, or want to show off on the dance floor at your next special event?
West Coast Swing is a partner dance style that can be danced to a huge variety of music: pop, R&B, blues, hip hop, funk, k-pop and much more! This 4-week crash course will cater to those who are complete beginners (no prior experience required), as well as dancers wanting to brush up on their basics and improve their technique!
You do not need to bring a partner in order to participate as the class will be rotational. Anyone can choose to learn as a lead or follow. Wear comfortable clothes and shoes. Always a good idea to bring a drink bottle and deodorant if you need it.
Bookings essential, tickets are limited. Secure your spot now!
By the end of this course, you can expect to be able to:
- social dance comfortably to a variety of music!
- express yourself through styling and musicality!
- practice and improve through exercises from the class content!
- meet new people and join a friendly community!
4-Week Beginner Bootcamp - $80
- Access to 4 x 1 hour sessions!
- Access to class summaries after each session, even if you miss a class!
- Free practice after each session!
While it is not mandatory to attend all 4 sessions, it is recommended.
4 weeks commencing Tuesday, Sep 12th
7:30pm - Beginner Bootcamp (60 minutes)
8:30pm - FREE practice (60 minutes)
Session 1: Sep 12th
Session 2: Sep 19th
Session 3: Sep 26th
Session 4: Oct 3rd