Please join us for our WHO CARES? Caring for those WHO CARE Fundraising Luncheon for The Carers Foundation Australia.
This event is for anyone who wants to have fun and make a difference in others lives.
It will be a day not to miss with amazing food, inspirational speakers and great entertainment!
VICTORIA PARK Golf Course
Friday JUNE 18th 2021
1000 arrival for a delightful pop-up shopping experience with incredible products to spoil yourself.
Following drinks and starters on arrival enjoy an impressive 2 Course Luncheon in the magnificent Marquee Room with beautiful city views.
Be entertained by the incredibly sparkling and hilarious Julie Cross
Special Guests include:
- Dr. Dinesh Palipana OAM - Qld Australian of the Year
- Lady Mayoress Nina Schrinner - Chair of the Lord Mayors Charitable Trust
- Chithrani Palipana - Counsellor and primary Carer to Dinesh
- Ronnie Benbow- Founder of The Carers Foundation Australia
- Janelle Bostock - CEO Womens Network Australia
- Plus Surprise Guests
Plus a wonderful Fashion Parade, incredible Raffles, amazing Door Prizes, Entertainment, Gift bags and so much more.
This event will sell out fast so secure your tickets so you won't be disappointed
Your attendance will support The Carers Foundation who is the ONLY CHARITY in Australia that provides Wellness programs for unpaid Carers from 12years old.
WHO CARES for Carers?