Why India: Tech & Innovation Export opportunities
Are you a tech scale-up interested in doing business in India?
Investment NSW, in collaboration with Austrade, is organising a “Why India: Tech & Innovation Export opportunities” event to build awareness on why tech exporters should consider India and what commercial and legal considerations will be necessary for them to achieve success in the market. Come join us to network with other export-ready tech scale-ups over afternoon tea and learn:
- Why India should be top of mind of Australian tech companies that are ready to export globally
- Key tech-focused business missions to India that companies should consider participating, including in fintech, digital health and edtech.
Hear from a range of key speakers and panelists from NSW and India, including:
- Karla Lampe, Executive Director, Trade and International, Investment NSW
- Vik Singh, Program Director – Australia India Innovation Network, Austrade
- Malini Dutt, Acting NSW Trade and Investment Commissioner (India)
- Tharani Dharmaraj, Partner - Corporate Practice, Baker McKenzie
- Aarthi Sivanandh, Partner, JSA Law
- Katie Heathcote, Associate Director, Tech Exports, Investment NSW
- Rehan D'Almeida, General Manager, FinTech Australia
- Kevin Morgan, Director and Chief Operating Officer, Global Study Partners
- Stacey Tsui, Partner, Vialto Partners
This is a free in-person event, with speakers participating in person and remotely. The official program of the event will run for one hour from 3:30pm to 4:30pm. Afternoon tea will be served during the networking components of the event.
This event is support by Austrade and Investment NSW.