Wildlife Warrior Workshop
Five day workshop that keep teenagers engaged in something good and meaningful during their school holidays while you are held up at work.
About this event
Children stay active and engaged at the workshop while
- getting crafty to build bee hotels, nest boxes etc
- socialising with like minded other young people
- developing problem-solving skills, lateral thinking and social skills
- connecting with many experts from wildlife organisations
- indulging in group discussions and fun activities
The workshop aims to empower students with tools and knowledge to understand their vital role in saving wildlife, environment and the planet. This will also help them secure a safer future for themselves.