Winter Experience, Harrietville
WHY WOULD I COME ALONG?
This is more than your average weekend getaway.
Are you at all curious about just how far you can stretch yourself? When was the last time you really challenged your mind and body? Over the weekend, you will experience beginner & advanced breathwork sessions, informative workshops, a big hike up snowy trails in minimal clothing, guided meditations, stimulating discussions, and of course, cold water immersion in pristine rivers and creeks.
We will be there to guide and support you every step of the way.
To help you make this your own journey.
To allow you space and provide you with the tools to tap into your inner superhuman.
No matter what your fitness level is, no matter what you’re looking to get out of this time away, you will leave armed with the knowledge and practices to enhance your mental, emotional and physical wellness and embrace your true full potential.
The retreat is all-inclusive.
All you need to do is buy a ticket and get yourself to the High Country.
We’ll take care of everything else. As well as:
🏔️ Daily hikes / outdoor activities.
🛖 2 days and 3 nights of retreat content and practices.
🏘️ Luxury retreat accommodation.
🍽️ All meals within the retreat itinerary.
- Each day will include a cold immersion challenge.
- Daily Breathwork exercises.
- Team building activities & challenges in wild nature.
- Hike along trails leading to Mt Feathertop in minimal clothing
- Swim in winter waters.
- Fully encouraged to drop the stressors of life and revisit your inner child.
We have so many exciting and beautiful activities in store, that we can’t wait to share this weekend with you and see the journey you take not only during the days we spend together but as a part of the community moving forward.
CAN ANYONE COME ALONG?
While all activities require a basic level of fitness, you don’t need to be an elite athlete to take part. We all take each activity at our own pace and no one will be left behind. No previous experience or training is required.
WHAT’S THE COST?
From $1,449 AUD
Due to the nature of this unique event, places are limited so be sure to grab your ticket ASAP.
PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE - PLEASE CONTACT WILL DIRECTLY @ email@example.com or fill out this form to apply.
- Enjoy the ample amenities, cozy lounge, and open fireplace of this beautiful lodge.
Private Room option
- Queen bed
Shared Room option
- Either 2 or 3 people sharing
- Single & bunk bed
TO VIEW ROOMS CLICK HERE
- Marmot Lodge12 Bon Accord Track, Harrietville, VIC, 3741
- 4hrs from Melbourne CBD
- I want everyone who would like to attend to be able to
- To help make these events more accessible, we offer the ability to pay in Direct Debit installments - please contact William directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out this form to apply.
To create a strong group dynamic and ensure a supportive teaching & learning environment, places are strictly limited, so be sure to secure your spot early.
We are committed to ensuring everyone who wants to attend has access to these expeditions, so if you have questions or need assistance with payment plans, we are here to help. Please get in touch with us directly and we’ll do our best to help you out.
We’ll set up a private group on Facebook so as to provide support and guidance before you even get to the mountains and to give you the opportunity to virtually meet your fellow explorers.
About your facilitator
William Frost is one of Australia's leading breathwork coaches. He has studied under some of the world's experts in the field of breath including Wim Hof, Patrick McKeon and Kasper Van Der Meulen.
Throughout his half a decade of full-time development, training and coaching, William has not only changed his own life with the knowledge he's learned but he's changed the lives of hundreds of others. The application of practices like the breath and the cold unlock human's innate medicine cabinet and innate superpower that is encoded in our DNA just waiting to be woken up.
With all the noise in today’s society, people are more disconnected than ever from themselves and each other. Through the ancient teachings of controlled breathing, William looks to shed light on a lost art that is both beneficial mentally and physically, even spiritually.
As someone who was saved by the simple act of changing his breathing, William has made it his life mission to be a beacon of guidance for those who want to do the same. Throughout this spiritual journey, he has tinkered with countless methodologies and theories, which has enabled him to deliver only the relevant information that will spark real change. The immense exposure breathwork has gotten in recent years has allowed him to bring this work to more and more people with the aim of inspiring them so we can all learn to inhabit the space between each breath.
Important information regarding the weather
- As we are at the mercy of Mother Nature we are not able to guarantee there will be snow. However, the rivers & streams will still provide a refreshing challenge.
- This event is suitable for those aged 18 years and over
- Out of precaution, we advise against participation during pregnancy, or if you are epileptic. People with cardiovascular issues or any other serious health conditions (e.g. high blood pressure, COPD) should always get in touch with the facilitator and consult a medical professional. If you have specific questions relating to your condition, please contact your facilitator beforehand.
- All bookings have a non-refundable 20% cancellation fee (unless canceled due to COVID-19 measures)
- View the cancellation policy