Wise Kids Quest - January (Biloela)
Is your Child ready for an Adventure Quest?
Where your child will be putting in place steps to follow their passion whilst developing consciously their leadership, confidence, resilience, and flexibility in these changing times.
This is an introductory 'Foundation' half day preparation for your child to go on their chosen and self-directed wise adventure quest with an experienced educator and mentor.
During the 6 hours your child will discover and/or create...
1) Their own personalised leadership staff
2) A plan for a Vision Quest and play with crystals and gemstone if they so choose.
3) Paint Kindness Rocks to share
4) Unique photos to Inspire on the QUEST
5) A Mindful breathing technique
6) Play the Wise Inner—teacher game
7) A nature walk and discover more about the wisdom of nature and the birds and the importance of totems in first Nations contexts as well as having awareness of support on our quest through others and symbolism.
8) Investigate at least five-star strength qualities I have.
9) Understanding my learning styles
Included is a lined journal for support, an opening gratitude ceremony and a fun painted (if you wish)closing send off ceremony with the invitation at the end of the half- day to join in the 8 week 'Wise Kids Quest' journey, supporting each other weekly, in taking action in towards the creation of their vision/quest. (for more information on the 8-week quest see my website www.andrewgholt.com)
ON REGISTRATION, your child will receive a LETTER OF WELCOME with details of their first mini quest and WHAT TO BRING on the day. (Please Register by Wednesday 24th January)
Open to ages 7- 12/13-year-olds (The possibility also exists to run a teen program 13 - 15/16-year-olds if there is interest for me to do so)
Parents may attend if they wish to support their child for the whole time or until their child feels comfortable to be left.
Children will need to bring their healthy lunch and drink for the day.
For more information contact Andrew Ge Holt (children's author and registered teacher with extensive 28 years' experience of working with children and families all over Australia and overseas), check out my website at www.andrewgholt.com, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone/text on 0427509206I look forward to adventuring alongside your child on their Quest.
Andrew Ge Holt