Women's Beginners Lesson - Shorncliffe
Learn the basics of shore based fishing with the friendly & patient team at 2 Bent Rods.
Ever want to go fishing but you're not sure what to do? Want to learn so you can take the kids out fishing and look like a pro? Want to learn how to fish, but feel uncomfortable about it?
Come along to our award winning program and we will take care of all the tangles, we've had plenty of experience with flying hooks since 2004.
We will ease everyone into fishing with this fun and educational activity.
Classes are very hands on, everyone will be shown how to use the equipment and receive help to correct their technique.
Get your feet wet and enjoy the sand between your toes as we pump up yabbies. You will have a ball learning an awesome life skill, bond and make wonderful memories for the day.
You will learn to read the beach, catch bait with yabby pumps and a bait net, tie a fishing knot, cast a rod and hopefully land a fish.
You will pick up plenty of tips to help make your next fishing adventure more successful.
This class is for women to learn in a comfortable, no-pressure environment and to meet other like-minded women while learning a new skill.
All bait and fishing equipment provided.
You are welcome to learn on your own fishing gear if you'd prefer.
Your program facilitator/instructor: Samantha Beckmann
Bookings are essential.
Other important information:
• Tickets required for all attendees. Places are limited.
• If you can no longer attend, please cancel your booking via Eventbrite to free up your place to those who are on the waiting list. Alternatively, contact 2 Bent Rods at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Humanitix fees are non-refundable.
• If the class is cancelled/postponed due to bad weather, we will notify you beforehand via text and email. This will be either the night before or morning of the class, as weather is very hard to predict further out from the date.
• Minimum numbers apply for classes to go ahead. Classes may be cancelled or postponed if requirements are not met. We will contact you if this occurs.