Women's Fertility Support Circle
Welcome beauty - we know the road to optimal womb health and becoming a mother can be a challenging, exhausting and heartbreaking one, which is often lonely when you don't know anyone else going through a similar struggle.
So we have created our Fertility Support Circles to hold this space for you where we can:
- allow you a safe space to talk about your fertility and menstrual cycle challenges as well as experiences of loss and grief on your journey
- receive support in exploring fertility options suited for you around health, wellbeing and assisted reproductive technology if this is your path
- be seen, heard and held throughout your journey to becoming a mother which can often be long, exhausting and with a great deal of heartache for many women
- receive a guided meditation & head massage to support you in connecting with your womb and your future babies
- allow your body and mind to relax helping you to reduce stress that can be impacting conception & hormonal imbalance.
Our circles are facilitated by our Earth Mothers Community Founder Tara Power, who brings a wealth of knowledge and personal experience in womb health and fertility struggle to guide you through your sacred journey to becoming a mother and creating a healthy womb.
Any & all questions are welcome!!! Or simply sit & take it all in & enjoy some time for you soaking up the potent energy that will be created.
Thursday 5th October
6:00pm - 7:00pm
$20 (+ booking fee)
Bookings are essential.
*Limited spaces available to allow an intimate container of space to be created & personalised support.
*Bathrooms available onsite & herbal teas provided.
*Free onsite & onstreet parking available - please note due to current roadworks it can be difficult to enter our onsite parking if you're travelling from the beachside of Palm Beach Ave - please park down the side streets on Tahiti Avenue for ease of parking.
Held by our Founder of Earth Mothers Tara - Ayurvedic Birth & Business Doula, Womb Healer and Yoga Teacher.